these are the moments that are etched into your mind when life speeds past you- like a blur - a frantic oblivion

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another New Beginning!!!









It is almost a year since I started to blog under the banner – purple fringe. I used to post my photographs and travel stories in there. Then I moved on to tell the stories from my college. Four of us, me ajith vivek and goutam started to blog college life n stories in there. But later on some of my general readers of old purple fringe [there are not many though :D] complained that they are not able to follow our private stories. So for them I'm moving on to a new blog – A Frantic Oblivion.
You are going at lightning speed in life. One day to another, one love to another, one job to another… life is fast. As life speeds past you like a blur, some moments are etched into our memory. These memories are unclear and vague at most of the times, just like "A Frantic Oblivion", they are dissolving into nothingness. These posts are my memories, memories of some days that sped past me with lot of joy and energy, some days of madness when I went tripping in the middle of the night, some moments of ecstasy that by luck happened to end up in my camera, I'll tell you what happened behind that moment, I'll tell you when that happened and I'll tell you how it materialized into that snap. So you tell me how you like this and how you don't. Life is like a flowing river. You never see the same water again. You see it once and the next instant it is gone. What life gives you is millions of drops of moments. If you don't utilize each moment, it is lost, forever. This is my life, my way. Welcome to – A Frantic Oblivion.


PS: I've chosen the address for this site in such a way u can remember in easily.
it is  http://fr-ob.blogspot.com/
frob with a dash :D keep up at fr-ob!!